Sunday, February 7, 2016

Reveal and be free

Conflicting tendencies cause confusion and you end up making the 'wrong' choice.
For example: Today I bumped into a friend while alighting a bus. One part was happy to see him. Another part wanted to hide my visit to the place I was coming from. And I ended up not meeting him. And then I was tormented by guilt for refusing to meet him.

Why did I want to hide my previous visit? Why am I trying to hide my activities?
They invariably lead to situations where revealing them become inevitable. Why indulge in this tiring game of hide and seek and instead just have the courage to reveal, whatever the consequence. This will save a lot of regret, guilt or just energy.

So don't try to hide stuff. No need to go around parading your activities either. However, when the moment demands, reveal it. Do not stubbornly try to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment