Monday, February 22, 2016

Fall from grace

Fall from grace. The great story of life.
Sometimes, in life, in spite of everything, we fall.

The nicest guy can become a criminal.
The most honest guy can lie.

What is it that causes the fall from grace? Maybe self interest.

I was so proud about the fact that I always speak the truth. So much so that I started believing that whatever I say will come true. Then suddenly I lied. And the fall was excruciatingly painful.

Now I do not wish for any sort of power over the truth. I embrace my human weakness.
I have lied and cheated. And I forgive myself and forgive you for all your secret evil acts.

No matter how long you have been honest, a single lie can completely shatter everything instantaneously. Hence the desire to be good is the root of misery. The shadow cannot be destroyed.

In order to keep life simple, just avoid lying. Period.

Yes, you may fall sometime, but come back onto the path. Forgive yourself and come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment