Saturday, May 30, 2015

Great attachment to family

The crux of the issue I face is family attachment.

Attachment to family is too strong and seems unbreakable.

Of course I wish to be free of this attachment, but this one attachment seems insurmountable.

Especially, the attachment to my mother is too strong. She just does not let me go.

She seems childlike and immature in her affection. This sometimes causes great sadness in me.

The only remedy is to remain detached and let the energy resolve itself automatically. Its true what they say that our lives are so strongly bound to others.

Yet, sometimes I feel that it is the only force that holds me to earth. Otherwise I have no interest in life.

I have no desire to be a great teacher or master or yogi. Or to be of any use to society.

My only interest is to regain the original state. No more desire to be born or interest in this crazy game anymore. It is simply a futile waste of energy for nothing.

Hence directly address the core issue of maternal attachment. Do not take upon further issues.

Getting married should be avoided as far as possible.

Sometimes I feel that I have become extremely bitter and resentful. Why cannot I feel content?

I think miscommunication or absence of clear communication with the people involved is the issue. You are bound by every person who knows you.

Let these writings be distributed anonymously. No one should know my name. I urge you the reader to not try to find out the details of the personality through whom these writings manifest. Please allow my freedom as I have allowed yours.

I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like crying out my soul. Why do I force myself to do things I have no interest in? This greatly troubles me.

Maybe liberation is not possible for me in this lifetime. So be it. Prepare in such a way that you can precisely choose the next womb in which you are born and the exact conditions of liberation. Let this birth be a shedding away of all emotional attachments to family. Take refuge only in awareness.

In this lifetime, I am extremely grateful to be born into a relatively affluent family. Yes, from my very birth I had to face no major obstacles and could develop the powers of focus and concentration required for deep meditation. However, there was a contamination of material ambition in both my parents. Both my parents were blinded by addiction to material prosperity and bodily comfort and unconsciously transmitted that contamination into my subconscious when I was young. Hence the great attachment to status has developed in me. This is poisonous. I have been contaminated by my fathers desire for material success.

In my next birth, I wish to be born to a purely spiritual couple who value self realization or liberation as the highest goal in life. I do not wish for my parents to have great attachment to me but to raise me up to be independent as a form of duty or obligation only and then give up the body consciously once the work is done. I pray for their liberation. My future parents should not be contaminated in the slightest by material greed or excessive desire for bodily comfort.

To be born into the womb of the wicked is the greatest misfortune. I pray that wickedness be forever eliminated so that all have equal opportunity for self realization.

Thus, in this lifetime my work is clear. It is to prepare for the last earthly incarnation. Keep developing powers of concentration and meditation and keep self inquiry alive until your last breath. Remember who you are (Pure Awareness) even at the moment of death.

Slowly shed all perversions and wickedness. Be kind. Do good. Remember God. That is all.

The singular requirement for a life free from confusion is that one's path in life be absolutely clear. Not the consequence of following it. But the path one takes  in life be of absolute commitment. To not be clear of one's path only accumulates confusion. In my next birth, let it be clear from a very early age that the goal is liberation alone. Self realization is the sole goal.

Path is through ceaseless inquiry. Vichara (self enquiry). Be conscious every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment