Monday, April 13, 2015

Take action

Ok, so we need to start dealing with our issue or unmet needs.
Let us honestly assess the unresolved issues for this person:

1. Lack of social skills --> few friends --> feeling lonely
2. Not financially independent as yet --> feeling bound

The most important priority is financial independence.

In order to proceed with financial independence, certain social skills need to be learned first.
You have enough intelligence and hard skills.

Social skills involve communicating your deepest emotions with other people. I AM <--> YOU ARE.

The biggest obstacle to developing social skills is ego (or fear of embarrassment).

Self deception is so pervasive that it is not even noticed. I have been deceiving myself all my life.

Unless I become financially liberated, I will remain dissatisfied. Learn to write well and think analytically through your PhD training. Use this to liberate yourself financially by creating your own enterprise which teaches others to liberate themselves financially.

Since the world is just like a playground, what is there to fear? What stops you from taking action?

I am taking action by completing my PhD projects independently and learning from them.

Taking action is the only way to salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment