Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Importance of sharing

One issue that has been noticed is that I desire to have power over others.
Sometimes, I avoid sharing because I perceive that only weak people share. Powerful ones do not need to share and are self sufficient. Allowing others to use something that belongs to me is a sign of weakness.

But I realize that this can backfire. All desire to avoid sharing comes from arrogance. You foolishly believe that if you possess something that others do not, you have power over them, which breeds arrogance. Then when your illusion is shattered, it is especially painful.

Always remember that sharing what you possess is the best approach. Share and be good.
Help others.

This will be a great stress buster. Give up the foolish desire to acquire power over others.

Kindness and humility are most precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment