Monday, January 26, 2015

The supreme gratitude

This one word is responsible for all your misery --> "another person"

To conceive of the notion of an 'other' opposed to 'me'

'I-thought' --> 'not-I'

This equation of I --> I' is the birth of ignorance and misery.

It seems to promote happiness, but infact accelerates misery.

The one who sees through this primary illusion (I-not I) is liberated.

The 'I-thought' is the mind which creates simultaneously the 'not I-thought'.

I = identification
not I = dis-identification

Between these polarities, life revolves.

This revolution itself is life. The misery begins!

But do not lose hope dear one.

For, there is only One. Neither I nor the other.

Thank god that all this diversity is unreal. This is the supreme gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment