Sunday, April 20, 2014

Inner demons

Ok, lets face our inner demons:

1. I am a failure and will always remain a failure and die as a failure
2. I will lose the love of all my friends and relatives and people around
3. I am filled with malice and ill will even to the people close to me and this will eventually consume me
4. I am a self centered bastard. If people see through this, they will shun me.
5. I will remain dependent on other people all my life
6. I will remain without a proper job and a honorable profession
7. I desire to be the most powerful and glorious one whom all shall bow down to
8. I alone have a right to be enlightened
9. I am a worthless bastard with ambitions that far exceed my ability
10. I will die alone and lonely in complete isolation
11. I will spend my whole life living with my parents and will be ridiculed by society for being a complete failure


No comments:

Post a Comment