Saturday, November 9, 2013

I AM

The feeling "I AM" is the greatest obstacle to liberation.
Without the sense 'I AM' there is nothing to be liberated from.
The feeling 'I AM' is nothing but a very dense energy stuck up in resistance.
It is the stink of ignorance.
The notion 'I AM' is the cause of all misery and suffering.
Without the notion 'I AM', there is absolutely nothing to desire.
No problem whatsoever.
The notion 'I AM' is not real.
Because there is no separate entity.
It is merely very dense energy, like a nuclear bomb.
To be free from the sense 'I AM' is liberation.
This alone is liberation.
Always be on guard from this dense emotional energy. This is the only evil.

This notion 'I AM' is the foulest impurity.
There is nothing more foul than this notion. No evil greater than this notion.
It is the root cause of every misery and evil action.
It is the sole cause of terrible confusion.
The moment it forms, it grows like a snowball rolling down an avalanche.
Within moments, it becomes huge and completely engulfs you in darkness.
It is opposed to everything else. It is the terrible demon which needs to be slayed as soon as it appears. Else it will devour everything.
Death is its biggest enemy. Hence death is your best friend.
To surrender to death alone is liberation.
Once 'I AM' is killed, that which is remains. The original glory.

The notion 'I AM' is the sole bondage.
Liberation is to be free from this notion.
Nothing else is needed.

Ultimately, the notion 'I AM' is not real.
There is no 'I'.
Only this.

No comments:

Post a Comment