Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Idleness

I have realized in the midst of an insanely busy life that the most important and only worthy thing in life is idleness. All that I desire now is to live a life of complete idleness after finishing my PhD.

There is nothing better than doing nothing. To enjoy the bliss of nothingness is all that I now desire.
After all this time of running around, working hard, pleasing my boss, pleasing co-workers and pleasing family, I realize that all that I really desire is to bathe in the pure bliss of nothingness.

Idleness is my ideal and idleness is all that I desire. There is no fear in idleness. Enjoy doing nothing. I am a lazy bastard! Forget all grand ambition. After my PhD, I do not desire to work anymore. The only thing that keeps me going in pursuing my PhD is the thought of complete idleness after all this craziness is finally over. I will enjoy a life of doing nothing. This is my ideal. And this ideal is what keeps me going. No more work, but pure laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment